Meet the Lambs: Family Pod Field Trips
Date: January 30, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Contact: Hannah Bird firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: Hopland Research and Extension Center
Visit the UC Hopland Research and Extension Center for a family/social pod visit to the lambs.
Take a visit to the new lambs this winter! Your one hour, guided, social pod (9 person maximum) tour includes:
- "Find the lost sheep" walk to the barn (1 mile return trip on paved road suitable for strollers).
- Visit to the lambs in the barn and chance to help bottle feeding an orphan lamb.
- Craft kit including real sheep wool and instructions on how to make a wet felted wool ball.
All groups must:
- Register online in advance.
- Be in same social bubble, and be no larger than 9 people.
- Adhere to all Mendocino County health orders.
- Stay home if you are sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Sign liability waiver and complete Visitor Clearance Survey for each member of group.
- Adhere to all HREC health & safety instructions and posted signs or other information while present onsite.
- Wear masks inside and outside for the entire duration of the field trip.
- Bring your own adults (i.e. children cannot be left unattended).
- Bring your own water, no food allowed during tour.
- Sanitize common touch areas in bathrooms after each use, sanitizer wipes will be provided.
Registration and Payment
Pre-tour registration is required. Registrations must be made online by 2pm the day before your visit. $100 per group fee (no one turned away due the lack of funds).
Saturdays (10am, 11am, 12pm)
Wednesdays (2pm, 3pm)
Fridays (2pm, 3pm)
until Saturday, February 13.
Further dates may be added, contact email@example.com if you would like to book a visit outside of these times.